We are a wealth advisor for people in the Morristown, New Jersey area and beyond. Many of our clients are mental health professionals, therapists in private practice, and mental health group practice owners. We provide financial planning for therapists.
We have specialized knowledge of:
- Financial planning for therapists
- Financial tips for group practice owners
- Retiring from and closing your private therapy practice
- Setting up a retirement plan for your group practice
We are the creators of the “Money on the Couch” Session.
Having anxiety about money isn’t something that most therapists are consciously aware of.
In this series of three “on the couch” one-on-one meetings with Judd Carlton, you will:
- Explore your inner feelings and thoughts about your wealth, and gain clarity about how they may be influencing your behavior
- Learn financial techniques for better managing the financial stresses that may be materializing in your life, relationships, and your career as a therapist
- Create a self-aware financial plan to help you maintain better habits and make smart money decisions in the future
Just like you would never watch a few episodes of Oprah or Dr. Phil and consider your worries handled, going by what others say about how to handle your finances is neglecting your true needs. These sessions are designed to bring wholeness to your financial life through the guidance of a licensed professional who is well versed in the workings and challenges of mental health professionals. We will listen to you without judgement and be a reflective partner.