HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR FINANCIAL WELLNESS?
Financial Wellness Quiz
If you’re curious about the condition of your finances, a financial wellness quiz is a great way to find out.
Our Financial Wellness Quiz is below. Before you take it, please read our explanation of how it is structured, so you can understand what this assessment of your financial wellbeing represents.
- As financial advisors in Morristown, New Jersey, serving clients across the country, one of the biggest issues people have is the concern over what would happened if they were to become unable to work. We include this in your Financial Health Score because the first things you’ve got to do to ensure financial freedom is to make sure that you and your loved ones are taken care of in the event of the unforeseen.
- There is also a huge concern about Social Security. Is it documented that the Social Security Trust Fund is predicted to run out by 2033. This means social security benefits will likely be reduced for those who haven’t taken it yet. Whether or not you are already taking Social Security and/or retired, it’s important to know how much Social Security you’ll be eligible for. As a result, we made it a point to ask about this on our financial wellness quiz.
- As New Jersey Wealth Managers, we tend to work with folks who have a sizable amount of money saved for retirement. But that doesn’t preclude them from having debt. Debt is a liability that must be managed carefully – which is why included it in our financial wellness score.
- We also included a question about retirement readiness in our financial literacy quiz. The reason is that even if you are far off from retirement, it is never too early to be thinking about it!
- Taxes are not something people consider when contemplating their financial health, but we’ve included it in our financial wellbeing survey because it is in many cases one of the larger expenses a person has. And this is only likely to increase in future years!
Now that you understand a bit more about the quiz, let’s get started! Please answer the following financial wellness questions as best you can.
Once you’re done, click “finish” to see the results.
And please contact us if you ever wish to discuss the results!